Re: [RT] To the point!

   There have been many things bought and sold before, so I don't
understand why all of a sudden we need to change it.  Wonder why it was
brought up now?
And why someone now says it can't be done, when it has been done many, many
times before?

  Since it has been done many times before, I vote yes.  No need to change
things now.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976484032/