From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, December 09, 2000 6:41 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] The allure of bear funds ....

> Unfortunately, trends do occur, even in the Nasdaq, and the market will
> make people pay the full price for their stubborness.

Yup. In the case of BEARX, the stubbornness is mostly on the part of the
fund manager. The fund's charter allows him to go either long or short
depending on how he sees the market. He can even use derivatives to
hedge his positions. Obviously, his market vision is faulty. :-)

--
  Dennis

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976407043/