[RT] Re: FYI: Bull trap is sprung

You are absolutely correct.  The piece I posted was on the PBear
site.  However, I could not tell if the person who wrote it is
associated with David Tice and the PBear fund.  re: CMGI, I dropped a
note to the author suggesting that it might be better to focus on
what was going to go down further, rather than what had already
happened.

But sadly, I am a long-term holder of a position in BEARX.  David
Tice, who runs the fund is incompetent.  The performance of the fund
since inception has been abysmal and is down approximately 50% since
inception in late 1995.  It's not as if there haven't been plenty of
short opportunities over this time period, especially in the last 4
months.  I'm amazed that he still has 135 million under management!
Shows there's still a lot of suckers like me out there.

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, DH <catapult@xxxx> wrote:
> > If CMGI were a former rock star, they'd be
> > living in a trailer park and playing the local bars.
>
> Oh, that's good. The Prudent Bear Fund critiquing other people's
> performance. What they don't mention is CMGI is living in the
trailer
> BEARX was evicted from for not paying the rent and BEARX is living
in a
> cardboard box under the bridge and collecting cans for a living.
>
> As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words......
>
> --
>   Dennis

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976340897/