From: Stefan Schulz <prog1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, December 08, 2000 9:42 AM
Subject: [RT] E-mini Nasdaq just now

Hi,

The March E-mini Nasdaq went from 2817 just before the start of pit trading
to 2902 within a couple of ticks.  ECNs and others should offer some price
discovery for Nasdaq stocks outside pit hours, therefore effective
arbitrage between future and cash ought to be possible - but clearly that
didn't happen today.

Any ideas why ?

Regards,
Stefan Schulz