Re: [RT] market timing

Well, you have to give them points for clever marketing. It's win/win
for them. I'm sure there are any number of people on this list with
better results than that but why would they disclose their system for a
free $250 program that doesn't perform as well as what they already
have? If they don't, Ultra can say "nobody met our challenge." If they
do, Ultra can turn around and sell the new system. Win/win.

--
  Dennis

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976220575/