Re: [RT] market timing

I don't know why it is that so many vendors insist that users go through
the hassle of downloading, installing and maintaining a proprietary
database. Aside from that issue, here is an interesting tid-bit from the
FAQ (could it be that the formula must be adjusted rather frequently?):

Earl

How do I get the system's formulae?
In the Current Analysis, select Help/*System Signals. Windows notepad
will pop up with the system's
formulae. You can print it from the Windows Notepad menu. We do not
include the formulae in our
printed documentation because it is difficult to keep both the help file
version and the printed version
updated and correct.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976218465/