[RT] Re: J-Hook on bonds

I don't think non-Brits know this rhyme very well, I know quite a few
from my youth but I never learned this one. But here it is.

Oh, the grand old Duke of York,
He had ten thousand men;
He marched up to the top of the hill,
And he marched them down again.
And when they were up, they were up,
And when they were down, they were down,
And when they were only half-way up,
They were neither up nor down.

CD came within 25 of hitting .6600 which is my forecast. Now if CD
will just go up enough today or tomorrow to get my fat out of the
fire:)

Prosper

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, Mike <mtg1021@xxxx> wrote:
> can you show us a picture Bill???
>
> t-bondtrader wrote:
> >
> > The Duke of York, he had ten thousand men.....  remember the
nursery rhyme?

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976217968/