[RT] J-Hook on bonds

Ben et al,

Missed my profit stop by a tick, but the
DS told me to exit, so came out at ^04 with a good pocket full of tin from
yesterday's high and am now long with you, but measuring the retracement.
Missing the target by a tick cost me five getting out, but that is now also
in my pocket and if we reach ^15, then I am long all the way home - and we could
end up with a Big Point in total.   Glad your stop was not hit and you
should shortly be back in the black and on track.  Anyway, I think the
J-Hook is out of the window and we could end up with a most profitable reverse
Duke of York instead.  The ever changing market...

As ever we'll see, when the day is
over...

Bill Eykyn

eGroups Sponsor