Re: [RT] Dow

If one is just trading the underlying, then a cardinal rule should be to be out
of the markets when major announcements are to be made. If you know how to
utilize options in volatility positions that are non directional, then you put
on these positions just before announcements are made and trade the volatile
swings with glee.  The bonds are a classic example of where this works
wonderfully. There is sufficient liquidity in both the options and underlying
bonds to allow one to trade some of the huge swings the bonds are know to make.
Ira.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976173765/