  size=2>
  <FONT
  size=2>
  <FONT
  size=2>
  <FONT
  size=2> -----Original
  Message-----From: Bob [mailto:bobskc@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
  Wednesday, December 06, 2000 12:21 PMTo:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT]
  DowAn elitist?  I hope not and I
  certainly hope that you detect a man who doesn't send insulting comments
  about someone he knows nothing about.As to the content of my mail, I
  was trying to state that as long as liquidity and beta are the principal
  drivers of the nas while value and common sense take a back seat, all
  gains should be viewed as temporary and unsustainable.  As to
  "burning flesh", I don't care which way this market goes as long as it
  goes .. I let the market tell me what to do on a day to day basis and I
  don't fight the tape.  My account is healthy .. I hope yours is as
  well.BobAt 03:35 AM 12/6/2000 -0500, you
  wrote:>Bob,>      I've been a
  student/investor for many years.  Sounds to me like you've>become
  "insulted" that the mob out there doesn't have your intelligence
  and>prescience.>>      Do I
  detect the burning flesh of an elitist?>>>To unsubscribe
  from this group, send an email
  to:>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxTo
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor