Re: [RT] Dow

It is not what is really happening in the economy or with earnings that
counts.  It is peoples perception of what will happen which will drive the
market.  Will earnings improve?  Can a company increase its earnings 381% per
year as reflected in its PE ratio?  The reasons for the markets moves always
come out after the market has moved.  It is only we traders that put our money
where our systems tell us to believing that what we see on the screen is our
crystal ball.  Have a good week.  Ira

Don Ewers wrote:

> As an afterthought, the recent currency/dollar moves may have signaled what
> the Fed plans to do?
>
> The bond action today however was not the normal flight to quality? Some
> thing has to give or does it?
> don ewers

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976061508/