[RT] Re: virus question

 Anyone,

I have Norton, it is current with virus updates, and I found through this
conversation about the loveletter virus, that it was attached to a email.  My
puzzlement is that it is there, getting past Norton.  Norton has all the options
positive for scanning email, etc.  Any thoughts as to why?
(I do not have Outlook installed, or MS email, but am using Netscape).

Dan

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975983534/