[RT] Re: point and figure charting

Sonny,

I do use point and figure charting for calculating
market/sector/industry bullish percentage. I also look
at P&F charts for determining the support and resistance
levels, both short and long term as they are more clearer
in P&F charts when I'm looking at a particular stock.

I did use P&F charts for day trading sp00z and naz when
I was day trading them. I was really amazed when the
sp00z or naz will make a triple bottom and break on downside
or when it'll make 3-top and run on upside. Both will be
characterized by either a lower lows (for 3-bottom) or
higher highs (for 3 -top). The visualiztion of breakouts
is much clearer on P&F chart vs bar charts. But then again, its
a lot subjective to the box size you use. One's 3-top may be another
guys 3-bottom :-)

Thanks

Mudit

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, Sonnysark@xxxx wrote:
> Does anyone use point and figure charting for day trading?  If not
for day
> trading, does anyone use P&F for trading at all?  If so, any
comments pro or
> con would be appreciated.  If you don't use P&F but are familiar
with its
> pros and cons, please also feel free to comment.  Thanks,  -Sonny-

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975960722/