Re: [RT] When & How to Quit When Losing

NW:  Trading involves assuming financial risk. This means it is part of the
financial intermediation process.  Traders also help supply needed market
liquidity.  These functions are imperitive to health of the capital markets.
Our capital markets are one of the greatest strengths of our society. In
part, we can thank investors and traders for our high standard of living.

Cheers,

Norman

,

> > You raised very interesting question that was discussed by Plato just a
> few
> > years ago.
> >
> > "Suppose now that a husbandman, or an artisan, bring some production to
> > market, and he comes at time when there is no one to exchange with
him, -
> > is he to leave his calling and sit idle in the market-place? Not at all;
> he
> > will find people there who, seeing the want, undertake the office of
> > salesmen. ... their duty is to be in the market, and give money in
> exchange
> > for goods to whose who desire to sell and to take money from those who
> > desire to buy."
> >
> > So you are needed as much as anybody else in the society. Hope that this
> > understanding will light up your day (especially, when market is going
> > against you wishes).
> >
> > Antique Alex.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975891433/