  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2000 3:56
  PM
  Subject: [RT] Re:VIRUS ALERT Block
  messages
  I agree with this approach -- they should be blocked -- at
  least for 2 or 3months. I have gone into the tools section of outlook
  express and haveblocked all messages from <A
  href="mailto:agarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>agarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and also
  from its ownerAshok Garg. I suggest you may also want to take similar
  action.-----Original Message-----From: DH <<A
  href="mailto:catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Cc:
  <A
  href="mailto:realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx
  <realtraders-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx>Date: Sunday, December 03, 2000 3:37
  PMSubject: Re: [RT] (unknown) VIRUS ALERT>Oh great.
  Somebody - agarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - just sent us all the love>letter
  virus. All you Outlook Express users (thankfully, I'm not one of>them
  :-) better beware. Mr. Moderator, perhaps we should consider a>policy
  of unsubscribing people who, even unintentionally, send viruses>to the
  list. They apparently lack the technical sophistication to>protect
  themselves and, as such, are a danger to others on a list which>accepts
  HTML and attachments.To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor