[RT] Re: 60 yr cycle & sentiment + Pattern correlation

A number of folks (including Gann) have observed 20 year cycles in the
markets. Some claim direct correlation with astro cycles.

An alternation of 20 year cycles has been observed -- a rotation of
advancing and declining (or flat) 20 year periods.

The rotation(see attachment):

1920-1940 -- overall flat trend with extreme volatility
1940-1960 -- strongly advancing trend
1960-1980 -- generally flat trend with a wide range
1980-2000 -- strongly advancing trend
2000-2020 projected -- overall flat trend with significant volatility

given the apparent alternation of 20 year cycles, the best match for the
present should be 1960, the last time a strongly advancing cycle was rolling
over.

-Stan