RE: [RT] Re: Time to buy????????????

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Attachment I got is a camping equipment site.  I'm not smart enough
to understand the joke.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ira Tunik
  [mailto:ist@xxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 2:32
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re: Time
  to buy????????????There are several things that are
  needed before a rally can start.  When it does start the trick is to have
  the right stocks.  Even today over 100 stocks hit new highs.  I am a
  technician by choice.  I believe that all is shown on the charts.  I
  am not stupid though.  I don't believe that every promising chart pattern
  will land me in Eden.  I just ran a filter of all stocks traded and found
  over 70 that have PE ratios less the 10, Return on Assets greater then 25% and
  year upon year growth for the past 4 years of greater the 20%. They all had
  excellent profit pictures also.  Not only do you need good numbers, you
  need investor, and fund interest,  along with brokerage and guru backing
  or they won't go anywhere.  You also need sufficient volume to allow
  entry and exit.  So when searching for stocks that will participate, look
  at the books as well as the charts.  The charts will tell you when to get
  in and when to get out.  The books will tell you which ones to look at.
  Good trading.  Ira.
  Dom Perrino wrote:

    <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
        <FONT
      size=-1>Aside technical indicators,fundamental indicators,ew,astrology
      ,gann, fibo.etc., and putting personal  experience in the
      forefront.Let's get some input based soley on experience since I think
      that this election fiasco is throwing a monkey wrench in most
      indicators.Is this a buying opportunity that some time from
      now we will look upon as a coulda, woulda,shouda ??? In my own past
      experience almost every time things looked as dismal as they do now it
      turned out to be a buying opportunity.Let's hear from some heavyweights
      (and others).As a technician, I know it is hard to put technicals aside.
      Let's try ,we will be able to hear opinions without having to justify it
      with an indicator.Dom

eGroups Sponsor