RE: [RT] The economy and James's comments

Whoa!
Hold on there.  This is the first significant correction since October of
1998.  A 50% retracement of the move since then is in the high 2200s.
I would say some just missed the opportunity to short.  Nothing says
crash.  NOTHING.  I do think the NASDAQ has a load of stocks that are
trading too high but they were really really high in March.  Some
of them will continue to correct after the Dow and S&P are moving up
again.  Check the monthly chart out.  Doesn't that look
reasonable?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Prosper
  [mailto:brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 11:55
  AMTo: Real TradersSubject: [RT] The economy and James's
  commentsAs I write this the market is down 200.
  Unless we get a high higher than theMarch highs I will say that we needn't
  agrue about the condition of theeconomy, it is weaker than it was. Today
  the NAS lost 1/2 of it's value atthe high. That is a crash in my book.
  Will the market continue to crash 1929style? I don't know but I'd be very
  cautious. One rule I go by is that if Ihave lost about 1/2 of my profits,
  get out. James may be right, or not buthe has the right to say it. The
  party may be near an end for whateverreasons. After a crash they will
  always tell you why it happened, but neverbefore
  hand.ProsperTo
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor