RE: [RT] Re: OEX- Sentiment

<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>Hi
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
Your
sentiment indicator looks like a useful leading indicator. Is this a standard
indicator?
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
If not
black box or proprietary, could you share the formula
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>-Stan
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: candlestyk@xxxxxxx
[mailto:candlestyk@xxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 6:18
AMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] Re: OEX-
Sentiment Here is another view of the
market via sentiment.  I have been playing with some sentiment numbers;
I only have three years of data so far.  I will try an attachment
of the indicator and the OEX.  In Oct. '99 and '98, the indicator was
flirting with 1; crossing above 1 is the 'buy' signal, crossing below 1 is
the 'sell' signal.  It is currently at a three year low.  This
would suggest that the market is still consolidating, or going lower.
 However, as I said only three years of data. RayF To
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor