Fwd: Re: [RT] Alan Greenspan

Alan Greenspan and his crew are in the unenvious position of walking a tight
rope between significant inflation and recession.  We do not have bad inflation
and we are not in a recession.  The Fed has been very successful in keeping
their balance.  In addition, we are in the longest peace time expansion since
World War 2 thanks to Greenspan.  To say that we will face the worst financial
crisis ever is reaching...............................you act like this already
is happening. If the economy slowsdown, with interest rates as low as they are..
it wouldn't take too much easing to jumpstart.  We seem to be in a nice
equilibrium.  I wouldn't be a doomsayer just yet....
---- Original Msg from: Scott Winski  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx> At: 11/28 11:32

How about getting very specific on your thoughts regarding Alan Greenspan.
---- Original Msg from: James Taylor  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx> At: 11/28 10:44

It would be a blessing.  This guy is made out to be some sort of deity, when in

fact, he has put this country on a crash course with
what could be the worst financial crisis ever in this country.  His wreckless
monetary and interest rate policies, put in place to stave off massive bank
failures will result in more personal bankruptcies, corporate bankruptcies, and
finally bank failures then would have been the case if he would have had a
prudent policy.  If you don't know this bozo's track record, you will keep
putting him on a pedestel.
Once you know the real deal, you will dare mention the traitor's name.  He will
(eventually) be remembered as the worst Fed Chief in America's history, when the
day is done.