Re: [RT] fed is pushing mkt down/m3 money supp

I think the Fed has been punishing the market most of the year.  After being a strong buyer of bonds in the open market last year, it switched its posture early in 2000.  This is the main reason I am cautiously optimistic about a bottom here.  Even though I think we are ready to move up once the election uncertainty is resolved, this fundemental difference from recent October lows will likely keep a lid on the upmove.

>>> proffittak@xxxxxxx 11/28/00 10:39AM >>>

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975430107/