  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 7:16
  AM
  Subject: [RT] Alan Greenspan

  If something were to happen to Mr. Greenspan, who would be
  his replacement and how would that person be selected?   This is a
  question asked to me and I did not know the answer.  Thanks

  NeilTo
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="mailto:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor