Re: [RT] Sector Funds

Finally, since you mentioned sector timing which is my speciality, my own site  HB Capital Management, money manager in mutual funds and commodities  provides a sector rotation program which includes a timing service for Rydex sectors.

I hope I do not offend anyone with the mention of my own website. I only did it since Earl asked specifically about an area that is near and dear to my heart.

Sincerely,
Howard Bernstein
www.hbcapitalmanagement.com

eGroups Sponsor