Re: [RT] Sector Funds

Earl,

    Not sure that any of the following will fit your needs,  but Louis
Navellier has great documented track record going back 15 years.  He offers
a number of investment letters, e.g. Mutual Funds, Blue Chip Growth Letter,
and MPT Review.  He also manages the Large Cap Growth Fund (NPLGX) up around
70% in last 12 months.  There are two web locations
http://www.mptreview.com/  and www.navellier.com.
Hoping this may be of some value.

                                                Ron

Earl Adamy wrote:

> With the major indexes in such a mess, it looks like a good time to move
> fund investments from index funds to sector funds. I'd like to
> supplement my own technical analysis with ideas/recommendations from
> others. Any recommendations for a good web site or newsletter
> specializing in trading recommendations (with proven track record) for
> either the Fidelity Select funds or the new Exchange Traded Funds?
>
> Earl

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975177695/