Sv: [RT] FUT: Dec Euro

Well, ass you all
know by know my FF(Fearless Forecast) was a dud.
But at least it proved my
point that failures are followed by steep reactions the other
way....

The Euro performed more in line with forecast and we are now
in an interesting position again.
As per 1530CET the Euro is at .8397 and we are testing another
support level (the last red bar is the Globex data for today).

We have past the "0" moon Declination Nov 21, so
It now looks like we could continue down until Nov 29-30 for
a test of th Oct 26 bottom.
However the crucial 78,6% level  at 0.8368
retracement must be penetrated first.

its interesting to see how the upper line in the Andrews
Pitchfork follows the main resistence line (and inforcing the importance) from
the nov 3 top. A penetration of those lines would be the signal that the
retracement is over.

Please note the Bullish divergence in the medium
term STORSI.
have nicw weekend
Stig

 <FONT color=#000000
size=2>PS
Booooring discussion on
election and taxes by the way.......................
 <FONT color=#000000
size=2>>Well we hit 8429 today,  let us see if it holds and gives
us a bounce.  Ira.
>Ira Tunik wrote:
I would look for support in the 8430 to 8440
    area.  Then you could get a rally in the range of 100 to 150
    points.  Nothing earth shattering, but it could be a start.  Ira

eGroups Sponsor