size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Martin Coffey
  [mailto:riskrewarded@xxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000
  5:51 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re:
  While the judges decide...Is it really necessary for
  Americans to be so sensitive to mild criticism, thatthey instantly attack
  by knocking some other nation?In personal terms, even if I'm better
  than everyone else, isn't there a placefor some self-criticism, so that I
  might improve? If I lash out mindlessly atsomeone who offers criticism,
  that may be constructive, how can I grow as aperson?Does anyone
  think the same logic might apply to a maturing nation?[Incidentally, I
  am an Irish native who is happy to be resident in
  USA]Martin.Michael Ferguson wrote:> And, why do the
  American shopping malls near the border have mostly Canadian> shoppers
  on the weekends? Hmmmmm?>> ----- Original Message ----->
  From: "Tony Pylypuk" <tpylypuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>> To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000
  17:28> Subject: Re: [RT] Re: While the judges decide...>>
  > Regarding the thread entitled 'while the judges decide'.>
  >> > First, aren't the passions really off-topic?>
  >> > Second, I can't resist either.> >> > For
  the most part even from Canada I mostly understand the passion for>
  > 'meat, guns, dams, electricity, oil, gas, chain saws, ownership,
  kids,> > Christians, whites and paychecks'.> >>
  > What I don't understand is the logic that democrats are bad for
  free> > enterprise or the American way of life.> >>
  > In November '92 y'all in those United States of America elected a>
  democrat.> >> > As of 12/31/92 INDU was at 3,301, NASDAQ
  was at 776.> >> > Today INDU is at 10,399 and NASDAQ is at
  2,755.> >> > I make the increases between 12/31/92 and now
  to be 215% and 255%,> > respectively.> >> > So
  why if the markets are a leading indicator, are democrats so bad for>
  the> > market?> >> > If on the other hand, one
  subscribes to the theory that the market does> what> > it
  does in its own time and that the coincidence of the prosperity of the>
  > last 8 years and the democratic presidency is just that - a coincidence
  -> > then since we are now in a bear market, wouldn't it be prudent
  to have the> > democrats in power so that Keynesian economics (i.e.,
  spend more in times> of> > want from taxes taken in times of
  plenty) may be employed to cushion the> > social and economic
  effects of a recession rather than giving the wealth> to> >
  that segment of society which can best weather the storm and letting
  the> > rest of America be damned.> >> > Anyhow
  can we get back to the purpose of this forum?> >> > Please
  and thanks.> >> > Tony> >> > P.S.
  Canada's murder rate is about 1/10th of America's.  Firearms are>
  > controlled and handguns are largely prohibited.  But we don't want
  to go> > there on the RealTraders forum.> >> >
  Regards.> >> > P.P.S. I have read the decision of the
  Florida Supreme Court.  It is> > cogently and convincingly
  reasoned.  I anticipate that the U.S. Supreme> > Court will
  concur, unless it too is politicized.> >> > ----- Original
  Message -----> > From: "Prosper "
  <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> > To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: November 22, 2000 9:36
  AM> > Subject: [RT] Re: While the judges decide...>
  getting broken this morning in> > > the Bonds. It's holding the
  channel like water in a pipe. I was so> > > ticked at the judges
  I had to take a xanax to go to sleep. It's> > > utterly
  incomprehensilbe to me how they could throw the door open so> > >
  that every election from here on will be a sham. If ones vote means>
  > > nothing you've no representation, no freedom. A truly sad day
  from> > > here in the States. Well, they say it has to get worse
  before it gets> > > better. Lets see now, if the demos get all
  they want we get no meat,> > > no guns, no dams electricity oil
  or gas, no chain saws, no ownership,> > > no kids, no Christians,
  no whites, no paycheck(it goes to the> > > goverment). Sounds
  like paradise.> > >> > > Prosper> > >
  Oh I almost forgot, they want this paradise for the whole world:)> >
  "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxx>> > > wrote:> >
  > > Stig> > > >> > > > While the judges
  are deciding and the Americans have their sweet> > > dreams or
  nightmares, I thought you might like to view the attached> > >
  and see if you agree that the picture you are looking at reflects> >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> > >> >
  unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> >
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx> >> >>
  an email to:> realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxTo
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor