size=2>Jimmy

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tony Pylypuk
  [mailto:tpylypuk@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2000
  5:29 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [RT] Re:
  While the judges decide...Regarding the thread
  entitled 'while the judges decide'.First, aren't the passions really
  off-topic?Second, I can't resist either.For the most part even
  from Canada I mostly understand the passion for'meat, guns, dams,
  electricity, oil, gas, chain saws, ownership, kids,Christians, whites and
  paychecks'.What I don't understand is the logic that democrats are bad
  for freeenterprise or the American way of life.In November '92
  y'all in those United States of America elected a democrat.As of
  12/31/92 INDU was at 3,301, NASDAQ was at 776.Today INDU is at 10,399
  and NASDAQ is at 2,755.I make the increases between 12/31/92 and now
  to be 215% and 255%,respectively.So why if the markets are a
  leading indicator, are democrats so bad for themarket?If on the
  other hand, one subscribes to the theory that the market does whatit does
  in its own time and that the coincidence of the prosperity of thelast 8
  years and the democratic presidency is just that - a coincidence -then
  since we are now in a bear market, wouldn't it be prudent to have
  thedemocrats in power so that Keynesian economics (i.e., spend more in
  times ofwant from taxes taken in times of plenty) may be employed to
  cushion thesocial and economic effects of a recession rather than giving
  the wealth tothat segment of society which can best weather the storm and
  letting therest of America be damned.Anyhow can we get back to the
  purpose of this forum?Please and thanks.TonyP.S.
  Canada's murder rate is about 1/10th of America's.  Firearms
  arecontrolled and handguns are largely prohibited.  But we don't want
  to gothere on the RealTraders forum.Regards.P.P.S. I have
  read the decision of the Florida Supreme Court.  It iscogently and
  convincingly reasoned.  I anticipate that the U.S. SupremeCourt will
  concur, unless it too is politicized.----- Original Message
  -----From: "Prosper " <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: November 22, 2000 9:36 AMSubject:
  [RT] Re: While the judges decide...> >From here it looks
  like a shoulder is getting broken this morning in> the Bonds. It's
  holding the channel like water in a pipe. I was so> ticked at the
  judges I had to take a xanax to go to sleep. It's> utterly
  incomprehensilbe to me how they could throw the door open so> that
  every election from here on will be a sham. If ones vote means> nothing
  you've no representation, no freedom. A truly sad day from> here in the
  States. Well, they say it has to get worse before it gets> better. Lets
  see now, if the demos get all they want we get no meat,> no guns, no
  dams electricity oil or gas, no chain saws, no ownership,> no kids, no
  Christians, no whites, no paycheck(it goes to the> goverment). Sounds
  like paradise.>> Prosper> Oh I almost forgot, they want
  this paradise for the whole world:)>>> --- In
  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "t-bondtrader" <t-bondtrader@xxxx>>
  wrote:> > Stig> >> > While the judges are
  deciding and the Americans have their sweet> dreams or nightmares, I
  thought you might like to view the attached> and see if you agree that
  the picture you are looking at reflects> what the reality might
  be....> >> > What do you think>> >>
  > Bill Eykyn> > PS I missed marking the continuation DS on the
  bonds...>>>> To unsubscribe from this group, send
  an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor