[RT] Holidays

There are three major rallies that are supposed to occur this time of
year.  There is the turkey day rally, the Santa Claus rally and then the
final one is the January effect.  If this is the best that can be done
on Thanksgiving, what do you believe Santa will bring?  A major short
covering rally?  I still have targets lower, but things never go
straight down or straight up.  Could this be another 1973?  I have
askedthis question before.  Have a good holiday and don't eat to much.
Ira

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/974846137/