Re: [RT] Fwd: Mastering Elliot Wave by Neely

Sonny,

As a follow up to some comments I made about EW, I would like to draw your
attention to the tone of Mr. Neely's reply.  It is sarcastic, defensive, and
arrogant in my opinion.  This is a good example of the narcissistic
personality that is attracted to EW.  I don't suppose he has taken very well
some legitimate critical questions in your original message.

Regardless, this responce is a good example of what I alluded to at the end
of my rambling post on Elliott Wave.

Scot Billington

>  << Dear Sonny,
>
>   Yes, MASTERING ELLIOTT WAVE is complicated - does your friend think
>   making money in the markets is easy? Did Einstein make his theory of
>   relativity complex JUST so he could be asked to talk at conventions.
>
>   I spent over 5 years of my life preparing the material used in MASTERING
>   ELLIOTT WAVE.  If I were simply looking to make a quick buck, I wouldn't
>   have spent 5 years of my life working on such a project BEFORE I made a
>   dime.
>
>   If you order MEW from our publisher, there is a money back guarantee, If
>   you don't like it, or you feel it is too complicated and not useful to
>   you, then you can get your money back.
>
>   To be honest, it sounds like you are looking for an easy answer to
>   trading and making money in the markets. If that is the case, I would
>   recommend you DON"T buy my book or my services. Let's see what your
>   friend has to say about that "money hungry" recommendation?
>
>   Glenn Neely
>   Founder, EWI >>
>
>  Thanks Glenn for getting back to me.  My main concern is whether the book
is
> a "stand alone book" or will I need your services to figure it out?  I've
> ordered books in the past, and it was nothing but a sales pitch for the
> author's services.  Also, I am a daytrader of S&Ps.  Can this be used in
> realtime and smaller time frames such as five minutes and smaller?
Thanks.
>  -Sonny- >>

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/974736459/