Re: [RT] Elliott Wave

Scott,
    Thanks for taking the time to vent your feelings/experiences/opinions on
ew.  I have owned Tom Joseph's AG for about 5 years.  I love his graphing
tools but have always been cool on EW itself.
    I don't trade it, but I love the colors and graphs/tools.

        It was nice of you to share your thoughts.

            Dan Nicholas; San Diego, Ca.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/974487399/