[RT] Jay Kerrigan and Alaron Trading are THIEVES !!!!

The *^$#*&(*&^ spamsters are at it again. Sheesh, I've only had this
address about a month and they already harvested it from a trading list.

> Click below for Free money, no kidding! Or call me.
> Jay Kerrigan
> Senior Account Executive
> Alaron Trading Corporation

Jay baby, this is just a mild shot over your bow. Spam me again and I'll
get serious about using the full resources of the internet to discredit
you and your disreputable firm including complaints to the CFTC and the
NFA. Newbie traders, listen up. Never, never, never do business with
anyone who spams you. They are all THIEVES!!!!!!

--
  Dennis

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/974485590/