Re: [RT] FUT: Dec Euro

In a message dated 11/16/00 2:46:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
onwingsofeagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Wondering if anybody here believes this chart looks like an inverse H&S
bear trap or a simple resumption of downtrend with new lows to follow, given
the failure of MACD at the zero line and the low ADX. >>

Well, with the ECB actively (albeit unilaterally) defending the .8515 level
(3x last week they stepped in)  I would expect some more upward action real
soon, although the ECB seems more interested in enforcing a floor than
pushing it up to parity right now.  I'd be pretty surprised if our Mr
Duisenberg let it slip much more.

Jonathan

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/974436578/