Re: [RT] Gen: Anyone having problems....

Here's the email I got from signal customer service.

Dear Sir/Madam,

First we must apologise for yesterday's disruption in data, please see our
explanations below:

The first outage between 0050 and 0723 was caused by a faulty inserter;a
piece of equipment which inserts our data into the satellite TV channel.
The problem has now been rectified and measures have been put in place to
stop this from happening again.

The second between 1345 and 1819 was due to a  power failure at the uplink
site which is where the satellite channel is broadcast from.  DBC data was
being transmitted  to the site, but unfortunately it was not possible to
re-transmit the data to you.

Again we apologise for the disruption caused by this.  If you have any more
problems please feel free to contact us.

Yours faithfully

DBC Support Desk
http://www.dbceuro.com