Re: [RT] FUTURES BROKER

From: Michael Ferguson <wl7bdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] FUTURES BROKER

> > If you really want a FAST execution system with streaming quotes and
nano
> > second order entry and fills, have a look at the PATS system. It is an
> > independant piece of software that you lease, but it is pretty good
> compared
> > to the run of the mill stuff. I believe several brokerage firms offer
it.

> Um, which ones?

I did not name any, so as not to exclude anyone. Its an INDEPENDANT software
product, based in Europe where e-trading is ahead of N.A. Any major like
Refco or any European firm like GNI will have access to it. BTW I have zero
ties to it.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/973638390/