RE: [RT] Globex vs ACE fill algorithm

Bill,

PMBe was the first brokerage firm to offer customers an electronic
connection to A/C/E.  We allow T-Bonds, 10-Year Notes, and 5-Year Notes, but
not 2-Year Notes at this time.  We also allow Dow, but I DO NOT recommend
you trade Dow on A/C/E during the day session hours.  The volume is terrible
and the bid/ask spread is too wide.

Mark Morrison
PMB

eGroups eLerts