Re: [RT] Re: More on Bonds

Well, Stig, it broke out and produced a very good day trade from yesterday's
low, with one of those gently falling Monday days.  But from a positional
point of view, it must be disappointing to have retraced quite so much
before the close - and by the look of the current capitulation by the Spoo,
the bonds will be back above the line in no time at all, tomorrow...     but
then tomorrow never comes, so we will all have to wait and see...

...well, I suppose it is going to come for Bush an' Gore, but I wonder who
is going to be smiling - I know which one this country needs!

Best of...

Bill

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/973544013/