Re: Sv: [RT] More on Bonds

Stig

I don't know much about the bond contract, or about drawing wedges, but
I am surprised at the line you have for the bottom of the wedge. Clearly
in early October the line you have was violated, then the contract
reversed. OTOH if you drew the wedge to contain the early October low,
you would not have violated the wedge today, and would need to keep
watching to see what the contract does here at the bottom of the wedge.

So I guess my question is, why are you putting so much confidence in a
wedge already violated once, and are you sure your wedge is the proper
one?

Regards
DanG

eLerts