[RT] [OT] Reliable backup tape system - results

First, I'd like to thank the many people who responded to my request.
Here are the results. For tape drives, HP got 'negative' reviews,
OnTrack 50Gig got a couple good words, but generally people didn't
like tapes. The overwhelming suggestion from many people was to use an
extra hard drive in a removable tray, with something like Norton
Ghost, to do backups. Faster, possibly cheaper, and apparently more
reliable.

My thanks again,

ztrader

eGroups eLerts