Re: [RT] too good to be true ??

I disagree.  George Angel's book, "Profitable Day Trading With Precision"
is an excellent book on trading the S&P.... though at times his lack of
writing skills (i.e. clarity) shows through, for the most part the book
is excellent.

And Steve Schmidt (owner of Trade Wins) is a really nice guy in my
experience.  Very helpful.

FWIW...
Brian Voiles

At 03:45 PM 11/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I over 20 years I have never seen anything worthwhile from TradeWins or
>their estranged sister company Windsor Books. It's all long on hype and
>short on substance.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/973204447/