Re: FW: Re[2]: [RT] W2k Pro + TS2ki

On Wednesday, November 01, 2000, 9:26:58 AM, Jimmy wrote:

J> No problems with I/O Master file etc.  Now it just crashes.  So
J> much for Windows 2000 and TS2k SP5 reliability.  How long after
J> installing Windows 2000 (you did say you were running Win2k?) and
J> TS2k SP5 was it before you had problems?

About -15 minutes (yes - minus :-). SP5 did not install correctly and
required a few tries. There have been problems all along. Note,
however, this is a *code development* machine - I ask it to do lots of
odd things.

I believe there is a great difference between development and run-time
machines. The folks who put a few simple charts up and watch them are
likely to have fewer problems. Also, Omega probably tries to get the
'watcher' mode running and reliable, leaving the more complex
development environment problems until later.

This is still on NT4, not 2000.

ztrader

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/973102980/