Re[2]: [RT] W2k Pro + TS2ki

On Wednesday, November 01, 2000, 6:32:38 AM, Jimmy wrote:

J> You can export all of your data, rename your PDS folder then import your
J> data back.

Do you have any semi-statistical evidence that this helps? I've tried
several things in the past and they don't seem to relly help.

The real problem seems to be that these bugs are intermittent,
probably caused by some combination of things, in some sequence.
Trying something may seem to help because the system runs again for a
while, but it does not really address the underlying problem.

These are the hardest bugs to fix, and Omega has told me they will be
addressed after the more easily reproducable bugs are fixed. Some of
them may be with us for a long time...

ztrader

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/973096063/