[RT] Another Rat's opinion 2

In this Weekly chart gif, (which is a little messy) one can argue for a 60 week cycle and a 104 week (2 years) cycle being present in the aug-oct top area.
Which also looks like an ABCDE correction to the decline from the Oct 98 top.
We can also see an almost pefect rising (bearish) Wedge, and in my opinion, very good oportunity to go short if the lower trendline line is broken, since rising Wedges are fairly dependable and with rather fast declines to follow, if broken.
The trick would be to look for shorter timefrsames fro entry triggers (perhaps Bill has a clue?)
Objective would be in the 89 area.

With regard to TIME, we can again see fibclusters in the August area, which perhaps could be regarded as THE top and then the smaller try (failure we saw later on in october being a (failed?) breakout try.
If that interpretation is correct, then look for a powerful downmove. But the Aug time cluster indicates this to be the case.

Well.
Just another rat's opinion
stig

eLerts