Re: [RT] Fibo Retracements

>From my meager studies, Fibinacci levels aren't the only levels that are
significant to market geometry.  From what I understand there are quite a
few others.  Reading of Bryce Gilmore's books will introduce you to other
ratios of significance.
I don't know enough about them to make decisions, but some of them are
operative in the list that Ed displayed.

Don

> Hi Ed,
>
> Your study was very interesting, was this the test or
> a similar test that you use to invalidate Nature's
> Pulse?
>
> What about the time projection feature of NP...how did
> you come to the conclusion that it was also invalid?
>
> Could you upload test results regarding the
> invalidation of the time projection of NP?
>
> Thx.
>
> paul

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/973024683/