Re: [RT] Tradstation 4 For Sale

In a message dated 10/30/2000 7:02:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
trbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Mike,
> Definitely interested.  Please forward details.
> Thanks.

    Hi Tom,  I am selling it for $550, I have seen it on Ebay for $750. But,
I decided to offer the RT members a discount. Unfortunately, you would have
to send me a money order as payment. Unless, you have any other way. Let me
know, Thanks, Mike

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/972951300/