[RT] Re: MORE BROKER SPAM Fw: Free Aberration Trading System Seminar

This is the problem with any large email type list where your email
address is visible to others without distinction.  Unscrupulous
people join to harvest email addresses which then get endlessly
propagated around the web.

I have proposed to TPTB a number of times that this forum should have
been switched to a true web forum structure - like a newsgroup but on
the web.  Membership would still be limited and available only by
invite.  A big advantage would not having to be concerned with
everyone knowing your email address, only those that you choose would
know it.  It would also provide much more functionality than the
rather limited amount currently available *true threading, dual frame
view with tree on the left and message contents on the right, more
robust sorting, spell checking, excludes, etc.).  There is a variety
of web forum available, much at a relatively low cost.

JW

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxx> wrote:
> Another futures broker spam from a company which I have never
> contacted.
>
> Naturally, I forwarded it to abuse@xxxx so they can deal with their
> spammer. I trust that the moderators are busy kicking these
> spammers off real traders.
>
> Earl

<snipped>

eGroups eLerts