Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

>>> "Norman" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/22 3:15 PM >>>

From: "Phil" <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Software - Pattern Smasher

  "I knew 8 years ago that  turning points could not be known ahead of time
and I still know it.  If
> they could, some traders would almost never have a losing trade"

Phil,

   Check your ephemeris.  Mercury turned Retrograde Oct. 18, 2000, 9:41 AM
ET, at 15-45 Scorpio which equals 225-45 degrees on the Zodiac.  3 cycles of
360 degrees is 1080 degrees. Add 225-45 + 1080 = 1305-45 or in decimal form
1305.75. What was the time and price of the low for the cash S&P 500 on
October 18, the most recent swing low?

  Still skeptical? Of course!  Say that was hindsight?  Ok, Uranus will turn
Direct at 16deg.54min. Aquarius or 316-54 on the Zodiac on October 26, 2000,
at 11:23 AM. Uranus rules electronics,
computers, broadcasting, etc. Look for a key change in trend for the market
led by those market sectors at that time. Primary harmonic for the S&P will
be 1396. Other major harmonics for that time are:  Outer planet (i.e.
Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) Directs and Retrogrades usually
generate a change in trend for the market within one day of the planetary
event.

180 = 1216
120 = 1276
 90 =  1306
 60 =  1336
 60 =  1456
 90 =  1486
120 = 1516
180 = 1576

  Please note that the Uranus Direct is less than one degree of being a
square (90 degrees) to Mercury Retrograde at 15-45 Scorpio  thereby
reinforcing the harmonics generated by the previous planetary retrograde.
Let's see if there is anything to this or perhaps the past 30 years of my
research has been an "illusion" Conversely, if it looks as it has merit, are
you willing to follow the "yellow brick road"?

Good Trading,

Norman Winski

.
What was the l