Re: [RT] How Valid is Taylor's 3-Day Cycle Theory and...

Hi,

Sorry about the previous mail suggesting to look at the book.

The way to find out the Buy day of the cycle is to take the lowest low of 10
days. This is the Buy day. Cycle is Buy, Sell and Short Sale day.

I hope this answers your question.

Nilesh.

>From: Brian Keith Voiles <admagic@xxxxxxxx>
>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [RT] How Valid is Taylor's 3-Day Cycle Theory and...
>Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:47:07 -0600
>
>How valid is Taylor's 3-Day Cycle Theory and how can I tell
>what day the market is at in the cycle:  Long, Sell, or Short Sell?
>
>My S&P method has been doing well... but today I beat myself
>up and lost $1250.  ("I beat myself up" means I'm taking
>responsibility for my loss, and not blaming it on external conditions)
>yet I'm looking for any advise on how to confirm a breakout is
>occurring.  Today my trades were whip-sawed all over the place.
>
>Thanks to all -- I appreciate all the valuable contributions to this
>list and how they've helped me achieve some success.
>
>Warmly,
>Brian Keith Voiles

http://profiles.msn.com.

eLerts