[RT] FW: TradeLab Software

Thanks for the suggestion Bob.  Hope other RTers  don't mind.  Attached is
the chart *.gif discussed below and following is the description that goes
with it:

The workspace below has four charts of ES0Z.  Starting in the upper left
corner and moving right: #1 is 5 minute bars with 156 OHLC bars plotted in
the upper chart1 area and the Wave Correlator pattern matching indicator set
to a selectivity of 4 plotted in the lower chart2 area.  #2 is 15 minute
bars with 221 OHLC bars plotted in the upper chart1 area and total tick
volume plotted in the lower chart2 area.  #3 is 1000 tick bars with 15 bars
plotted in fancy candle stick mode.  #4 is 10 tick bars with 1569 bars
plotted in the upper chart1 area in price line plot mode and the Wave
Correlator pattern matching indicator set to a selectivity of 10 in the
lower chart2 area.

Jim Gavey
<http://www.Trading-and-Investing-with-TradeLab.com>.