Re: [RT] Spam from R.J. O. International

In a message dated 10/25/00 2:17:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
cschaaf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I received the exact same E-mail at 11:38 EST today.  I too never heard of
 them! >>

I did not receive anything from them.  Their spamming must be somehow
selective.

I know of an R. J.  O'Brien that is a Chicago based futures brokerage firm
commonly referred to as RJO. Not sure if there is any connection to RJO
International.

R.J.O'Brien is a reputable firm and it would not be like them to market via
spamming.

Chuck Le Beau