From: "Mail Delivery System" <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 3:36 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

> This is the Postfix program at host mailhost05.vsnl.net.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please contact <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>
> The Postfix program
>
> <smalpani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: host giasbm01.vsnl.net.in[202.54.1.18]
said:
>     554 <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Sender address rejected: Access denied

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/972506688/

To: "Real Traders" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RT] Gator
From: "Don Ewers" <dbewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:34:34 -0500

To finish off the gator, a sell signal today at 100-17, as well as a
DiNapoli Double Repo sell signal (good book by the way) at 100-20 (not
shown), would have put traders short. Also a negative DMI  cross today in
the
1020 hour also yet another caution at least short term.

I am not sure of the 1-2-3 count down (shown on the Advanced GET chart) so
ignore at the moment,
it could also be an ABC with a "hammer" bottom in place.

Anyway a trading opportunity and something to watch if you were tempted to
go long in those areas. Can they fail, of course they can, that's where
money
management comes in, and a failure also tells you something . . . . (notice
what followed the sell signal).

And always, always, remember "don't feed the gator" unless you enjoy being
gator meat.
don ewers